Nutrition Advice and skin regime for Working Women/Bride to Be/Perfect Glow
You are what you eat
Nutrients are essential for skin health
- Using good skincare products is just one part of your journey to glowing skin. To keep your body and skin in its optimum health, we recommend eating a balanced diet with (organic when possible) whole foods like legumes, grains, fruits and vegetables, drinking plenty of water, exercising regularly, and managing stress through yoga, meditation, and other holistic methods.
- Beautiful skin starts with excellent skin care and nutrition. Fueling your body with the proper nutrients and regular skin care services are the most effective things to maintain the skins natural glow and prevent signs of aging.
Follow a skincare routine to help your skin glow
- Clean your face with cleanser twice a day and use a toner, moisturizer, and exfoliator that is suitable for your skin type. Night creams can be helpful because your skin naturally repairs itself while you sleep.
Remove your Make up
- Remember to take off your makeup each night before you go to sleep so that you wake up with fresh and smooth skin.
Avoid Harmful UV Rays
- Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen, 20 minutes before stepping out in the sun. Reapplication of sunscreen is very important after every two hours. Avoid the sun between 10 am and 4 p.m.
Add a Facial Mask
- Every week, or even twice weekly nourish your skin by using a face mask. The right face mask can help to exfoliate, removing dead skin cells and helping to keep the skin soft and bright.
Professional Skin Care Facial
- Regular facials and massage helps in reducing anxiety and in mood uplifting. The process helps in the nourishment and rejuvenation of the skin and improves the overall appearance of the skin by increasing its glow.
- Sleep isn’t just a stress-reliever for your mind and body, but your skin too. When you get enough rest your body’s stress hormone level become more balanced, leading to better skin repair and fewer breakouts. As sleep can help increase collagen and keep your skin from ageing prematurely.
Drink of water every day to stay hydrated
- Always stay hydrated with plenty of water, especially in warmer spring and summer months. Water is the fountain of youth and health because it infuses cells with moisture. Dehydration can shrink and damage cells, aging them instead of re-fueling them to look luminous.
Eat a well-balanced diet with plenty of fruit and vegetables
- Avoid skipping meals or following fad diets, as these practices won’t help you to look and feel your best. The best way to truly get your skin to glow from the inside out is by ensuring that you’re eating a variety of superfoods. Vitamin C is a powerful superfood and antioxidant. It’s needed to maintain a strong immune system and is a key ingredient in giving you healthy, radiant skin. Besides oranges, you can also get good amounts of vitamin C in blueberries, papaya, strawberries, kiwi, and even sweet potatoes!
- A nutritionist can assess you for the diet and suggest which food for healthy skin to eat more of and which foods to limit. They can also work with you to create a meal plan or suggest Nutri Supplements to improve symptoms and rebalance the skin.
Be Happy and Stay fit
- This is one of the most important factors to look beautiful. Be beautiful from within. Go for walks or do daily exercise, that will keep you fit. Always try to have happy and positive thoughts. It gets reflected in your personality and overall health!
Regardless of how old you are or what your lifestyle is, it’s important to make a conscious effort to look after your skin. The skin you live in is yours forever, so take the time to treat it well. In return, it will take care of you!