Celebrity Nutritionist, Diabetic Educator & Happiness Coach.
An expert in Clinical, Sports and Kids Nutrition, she specializes in Weight Management, Inch Loss & Detoxification.
A fitness enthusiastic certified in Hath Yoga.
Striving to bring around a paradigm shift in one’s diet plan, her mission is to get everyone fit!
WAKE UP SHOT :
- Turmeric and Ginger shots in the morning for anti-bloating and anti-inflammation issues.
BEFORE BREAKFAST :
- Follow it up with a shot of Gooseberry juice, which is amazingly rich in Vitamin C and other nutrients for a glowing skin and healthy hair.
- Start your day with Eggs and Avocados with lots of veggies along with Beet Root, Cucumber, Water Melon, Celery, Blue Berries and Goji Berries. All these mixed in the form of a smoothie or consumed as a fruit salad with few drops of lime works wonders to treat under eye puffiness and dark circles.
- For those in-between hunger pangs, a cup of Hibiscus Tea with nuts and seeds like Flax Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Walnuts, Almonds, Hazelnuts lead to strong, shiny hair.
- Apart from foods rich in proteins, foods which are rich in Vitamin B, Iron and Calcium define your nail health. You can also have Oat meal porridge with Nuts, Seeds and Dates.
EVENING SNACK :
- Bone Broth is an amazing source of collagen intake. Including Sea Foods (very rich in Omega 3) in everyday lunch leaves your skin glowing.
- All the gourd vegetables (Bottle Guards/Snack Guards/Pumpkins) made into a soupy stew with ingredients like Cumin, Green Chilli, Black Pepper, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric makes an amazing cleansing recipe.
BEFORE BED :
- Having a glass of Fenugreek water soaked overnight is good for your hair quality and growth.
- Have water infused with Citrus Fruits and Veggies/Herbs.